FLASH SALE!! 2021 Fresh Start Bundle
Stop treating your goals like dreams, and your house like a storage unit...
Let's start the new year on the new year on right foot by coming up with a plan and getting organized.
In the Fresh Start Bundle, you'll get access to so much more than is even pictured...
1) The Happy Organized Goals Planner (normally $29)
70+ pages will talk you through the 5 phase framework for successful goal planning.
2) This Organized Life Collection (normally $49)
Stop running all over your home for important information and get it all organized in one spot.
- Daily & Monthly Activities
- Health & Fitness
- Cleaning Routine
- Daily Habits
- Kids & Pets Records
- Travel & Housesitting Info... and more!
Best of all, there are six cover designs for each section so you can create the ultimate home binder, and all pages are undated so you can use them again and again for years to come.
3) Access to the Brand new live Decluttering Challenge starting January 4th!(normally $17)
Say goodbye to clutter for good in 2021!
Join the 2021 Us vs. Clutter Challenge and learn how to:
- Quickly make decluttering decisions
- Deal with sentimental items
- Always know where to start
- And Organize 5 areas in your home in just 5-10 minutes a day!
FAST ACTION BONUS!
The first 50 to sign up will also get access to the live "Plan with Me" Session (normally $97.)
Join me Sunday, December 27th from 2-4 pm EST for a live goal planning session on Zoom.
Together, we'll work our way through the phases of the Happy Organized Goals Workbook, clarify our vision and goals for 2021, and put a plan in place to make them a reality because...
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." -Benjamin Franklin
Let's Plan to Succeed in 2021 and Make it Our Best Year Ever!
*You will receive immediate access to the Happy Organized Goals and This Organized Life Planners via email after checkout
**Access instructions for the Us vs Clutter Decluttering Challenge and exclusive the Plan with Me Session (for the first 50 people) will be emailed to you Saturday, December 26th